Hi, my name is Mason Frederick, and I am one of the founders of Orator Consult.
I’m here to announce that from today, September 5, 2017, up until September 14, 2017, we are giving as many startups in Nigeria our newsletter service for free for the next 6 months.
Let’s share a brief background into our business, maybe that will help you understand why we’re doing this.
I’ve been working in the digital marketing space for about 5 years. My job is to get businesses noticed by their ideal customers online.
I’ve used several channels to try to achieve my primary goal for my clients. From social media, public relations, SEO, content marketing, and email marketing. The most effective channels so far have been the last two, with email marketing proving to be the most effective overall.
Our business, Orator Consult, was founded to make sure that marketers and businesses get to achieve their goals – make customers from online channels.
However, many businesses especially in Nigeria, aren’t using these channels (content and email marketing), or aren’t using them properly.
That’s why we’ve made it our business to make sure Nigerian businesses achieve their goals using the most effective channels.
Now, why are we giving away part of our email marketing service for free?
Very simple. We want to give Nigerian startups a fighting chance to be globally competitive. We believe startups in Nigeria can transform the country with their amazing products and services, and make life easier in Nigeria.
And we believe our newsletter service can help them by a long shot.
So here’s a breakdown of the Startup Newsletter Program
- Applicants will be able to set up and send a weekly email newsletter that promotes their startups to their ideal audience
- Application ends on September 14, 2017
- The program provides only newsletter management services (this excludes content production, email list building, and content promotion)
- Successful applicants will enjoy the service for 6 months free.
- Interested applicants should visit oratorconsult.org/startups to apply
Feel free to contact me via email for more information